Ogier is one of the world’s leading providers of offshore dispute resolution services. We provide advice on technical, strategic and procedural aspects across the spectrum of contentious issues and disputes that arise in an offshore environment.
Our team is able to provide specialist local and multi-jurisdictional advice on a broad range of areas including commercial dispute resolution (encompassing corporate disputes as well as cross border fraud and asset tracing and enforcement) and contentious local and cross-border trust, insolvency and regulatory issues. Team members are specialists in their fields and offer leading-edge professional legal advice on contentious issues.
Dispute resolution services
- Commercial disputes - including fraud and asset tracing claims and enforcement of foreign judgments
- Corporate disputes - claims against directors, shareholder disputes
- Contentious trusts - breach of trust claims, administrative applications
- Insolvency and restructuring - winding up and cross border insolvency applications, restructuring applications
- Financial services disputes - including contentious funds, banking and insurance claims
- Employment advice
- Contentious regulatory advice - including regulatory investigations and enforcement, proceeds of crime
Our specialist employment law team also sits within the dispute resolution group, providing advice relating to the resolution of employment issues:
We also provide:
The team is consistently recognised by industry commentators, with many partners acknowledged as leading individuals by the Legal 500, Chambers and the International Financial Law Review.