Anna’s practice focuses on contentious trust and succession matters, high value and often multi-jurisdictional commercial litigation, regulatory disputes, insolvency/restructuring, and alternative dispute resolution including arbitration and mediation.
Anna has experience advising fiduciaries, financial institutions, other corporate entities and private individuals.
- Advising both trustees and beneficiaries in contentious and non-contentious proceedings before the Royal Court of Jersey, including applications seeking approval of momentous decisions made by trustees, directions applications, variation applications, and hostile breach of trust claims.
- Advising on shareholder disputes and directors’ duties
- Advising on non-contentious company applications, including schemes of arrangements and share capital reductions
- Advising financial services clients to the extent and ambit of their regulatory duties
- Acting for parties in mediations and arbitrations
- Advising clients (both corporate and individual) on all forms of contractual disputes
- Applying to the Royal Court of Jersey for injunctive relief
Anna qualified as an English Solicitor in September 2009 after training with Ogier. She was called as an Advocate of the Royal Court of Jersey in February 2013.
Anna is a member of the Law Society in England and Wales and also of the Jersey Law Society. She is also a member of INSOL International.
2013 - Jersey
2009 - England and Wales