Philip specialises in banking and finance, corporate and commercial, derivatives, restructuring & insolvency and structured finance.
Prior to joining Ogier in November 2014, Philip Keun worked as a finance associate in the London offices of Fried Frank Harris Shriver & Jacobson, at Berwin Leighton Paisner LLP and in the Oman office of Dentons.
Philip Keun is a member of the Law Society of England and Wales.
2010 – England and Wales
- LoneStar Group in relation to its financing for the acquisition of the Hydrobolt group
- MRC Global in relation to the amendment to its asset based lending facilities
- Goldman Sachs in relation to an amendment and extension of an equity bridge facility agreement for an offshore fund
- NES Global in relation to its US and English law asset based lending facilities
- Hapoalim International N.V. advising in relation to its GMTN update on the UKLA
- Barclays Bank in relation to the refinancing of the corporate facilities of companies in the property and online gaming sectors
- Lloyds/RBS in relation to a number of amendments and bolt on acquisitions for borrower entities
- Clearbell Property Partners in relation to an amendment and restatement of its revolving equity bridge facility