No Content Set
Due Diligence Requirements for trusts
For trusts, we will need to collect the following documents:
- Constitutional document (e.g. Trust Deeds)
- Email confirmation on name(s) of beneficiary who has received vested interest to date
A structure chart including each intermediary layer(s) up to ultimate beneficial owner level, being confirmed by one of the below:
- Authorised signatory
Ownership and control
CDD documents are required for the below parties:
- Direct beneficiaries – those parties with a direct vested interest in the assets of the trust (e.g. named beneficiaries)
- Direct controllers – those parties exercising direct control over the trust (e.g. trustees, protectors, enforcers, etc)
- Direct contributors – those parties who have directly contributed the assets of the trust (e.g. the settlor)
- Ultimate beneficiaries – those parties with an ultimate vested interest in the assets of the trust (e.g. any individuals or regulated/listed entities sitting above direct beneficiaries who are private companies, trusts, etc).
- Ultimate controllers – those parties exercising ultimate control over the trust (e.g. individual directors of a trustee which is a private company).
- Ultimate contributors – those parties who have ultimately contributed the assets of the trust (e.g. high net worth individual sitting behind a settlor which is a corporate, or foundation, or similar)
- Intermediate parties – any other parties sitting between direct beneficiaries/controllers/contributors and the ultimate beneficiaries/controllers/contributors.
The above mentioned should be submitted to us via one of the following methods:
Visit a suitable certifier with photo ID and proof of address. The certifier will take copies, add an attestation and sign to certify that they are true and accurate copies of the original documents. You may either send the certified copy to us via email or post it to one of our offices.
Use our secure mobile ID app to provide all your details and verification evidence via your mobile phone in just a few minutes. Just open this link on your mobile to download the app and get started.
Drop into any of our offices during normal working hours with photo ID and proof of address. Our staff will take copies whilst you wait and you will be back on your way within just a few minutes.
Sign up to receive updates and newsletters from us.Sign up