Partners Anne-Gaëlle Delabye and Benoît Rose, Head of client Development Bill McGilivray Managing Associate Richard Bennett and Senior Associate Rebecca Macé-Balebs will be attending the 15th edition of the London Cocktail & Conference organised by ALFI on 17 and 18 November.
Keynote speeches and panel discussions
- A walk on the wild side – disruption scenarios in asset management
- CEO panel discussion – “Walking the talk”; Moving from “re-imagination” to the “reality” of transforming the asset management industry
- Luxembourg: anticipating change, shaping our future and aiming for tomorrow
- “Disruption scenarios” … “structural shifts” … “shaping our future” … how does this impact the regulator?
- Transformation and disruption: what can the asset management industry learn from transformation seen elsewhere?
More details here.
Please get in touch if you want to meet our team.