Tatiana specialises in funds and corporate transactions including the establishment, management, re-structuring and liquidation of various types of funds and corporate structures, dealing with related tax and regulatory issues (including the AIFMD), structured acquisitions and disposals of assets across Europe and financing and re-financing arrangements.
Tatiana trained and subsequently worked as an associate in the funds and corporate group of a leading international law firm, King & Wood Mallesons LLP (legacy of SJ Berwin LLP), in London from 2009, where she was admitted as an English solicitor. She was seconded to KWM’s Frankfurt office in 2012 and subsequently to one of KWM’s clients, a leading global funds and investment management company, Schroders Plc, in 2014 prior to joining Ogier in Jersey. In 2015/2016, Tatiana spent a year in Ogier's investment funds and corporate team in the Cayman Islands, where she was admitted as a Cayman attorney. In 2017, she re-joined Ogier's investment funds and corporate team in Jersey, where she was admitted as a Jersey advocate.
The majority of Tatiana's experience is based on tax and compliance driven cross border structures (including private and public companies, limited partnerships, LLPs and unit trusts) in various onshore and offshore jurisdictions.
Tatiana speaks fluent English, Slovak and Czech and advanced German.
- BPP Business School, London 2010 - 2011, Masters Degree in Law and Business
- BPP Law School, London 2008 - 2009, Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice (with distinction)
- University of Bedfordshire, UK 2005 - 2008, Bachelors Degree in Law with Honours (first class)
- Citizens Advice Bureau, UK 2007, Certificate of Generalist Adviser
- University of Matej Bel, Slovakia 2003 - 2004, Masters Degree in Law with Honours (1st year)
2019 - Jersey
2015 - Cayman Islands
2011 - England and Wales