Download the PDF version of our At A Glance Guide to Ogier Global Luxembourg Real Estate Services here.
Based from our offices in the heart of Luxembourg, Ogier Global's team of experienced and qualified professionals are on hand to assist real estate managers and investors with a full range of corporate, accounting, tax and regulatory services.
The corporate governance demands on clients are ever growing and increasing operational risk and overheads. Ogier's corporate administration business, Ogier Global, supports the fulfilment of these obligations, allowing clients the space they need to concentrate on adding value for their customers.
- Luxembourg registered office
- Incorporation and liquidation services
- Company secretarial services
- Directors with extensive experience in real estate
Our team of highly qualified and experienced accountants work hand in hand with clients to develop a solution to meet their tailored financial and tax reporting requirements and ensure clients are kept informed of regulatory and legislative changes.
- Preparing annual statutory financial statements under IFRS and Luxembourg GAAP
- Bookkeeping and management accounting
- Audit liaison
- Cash management
Accurate tax compliance is a challenge that our tax compliance team can help clients meet by preparing, managing and executing tax returns to comply with current tax requirements under Luxembourg law.
- Preparing the tax accruals
- Preparing and filing of the corporate income tax return, municipality tax return and net wealth tax return
- Preparing and filing of the withholding tax return
- Preparation and filing of the VAT returns
- Check and analyse the VAT and tax assessments
The regulatory demands on growing businesses can be daunting. Ogier Global makes the complex simple by supporting clients with the fullment of regulatory obligations.
- AEOI (FATCA & CRS) services
- BCL statistical reporting of financial companies
- ESG and Sustainable Investment Consulting
- Country by country reporting