In addition, Chula has general corporate experience in listings, cashbox transactions, corporate restructurings, joint ventures and acquisitions and has completed a large number of debt listings on the Channel Islands Securities Exchange.
Chula successfully trained with Ogier and qualified as a solicitor of England and Wales in September 2009 and was called to the Jersey Bar as an Advocate of the Royal Court in October 2015.
Notable transactions include the following:
- Acted for Hammerson UK Properties Limited and CPP Investment Board Real Estate Holdings Inc. in relation to the acquisition of a 33% stake in the Bullring Shopping Centre, Birmingham, worth £307m.
- Acted for a financial institution relating to the refinancing of a group structure owning a significant number of senior residential properties around the UK.
- Acted for a number of financial institutions on significant lends and security packages involving Jersey structures.
- Acted for a number of UK PLCs in respect of cashbox transactions relating to placings of shares and rights issues on both the LSE and AIM.
- Acted for online fashion retailer Boohoo.com plc in respect of its reorganisation and subsequent listing onto AIM in March 2014.
- Acted for Intu Properties plc in relation to the structuring of its acquisition of three shopping centres in the UK from Westfield for a total purchase price of £867.8m.
- Acted for Segro and Moorfield Real Estate Fund II in relation to the acquisition of UK Logistics Fund for £314m.
- Acted for INEOS in relation to the issue of a EUR785m High Yield Bond.
2015 - Jersey
2009 - England & Wales (not practising)