A cross-border Ogier team has advised Boston-based private equity firm ABRY Partners on a significant growth investment in Options Technology, a leading global provider of technology services to customers in the financial services sector, including investment banks, hedge funds and proprietary trading firms.
The Ogier legal team was led by partners Richard Daggett (Jersey) and Christopher Jones (Guernsey), supported by senior associate Matthew Macfarlane (Guernsey) and associate Alex Fisher (Jersey). A team at Ogier's corporate services business, Ogier Global, led by director Donna Laverty, provided administration services in both Jersey and Guernsey. Ogier worked closely with lead counsel Kirkland & Ellis as part of the transaction.
"This transaction demonstrated Ogier's ability to work as an integrated team across multiple jurisdictions, bringing together legal and corporate administration expertise," said Richard. "We are delighted to see the completion of ABRY's investment in Options Technology and wish both parties continued success."
- Banking Disputes
- Corporate and Financial Services Disputes
- Enforcement of Judgments and Awards
- Fraud and Asset-tracing
- Funds Disputes
- International Arbitration
- Restructuring and Corporate Recovery
- Section 238 Shareholder Appraisal Rights
- Shareholder and Valuation Disputes
- Trusts Disputes and Applications
- News & Publications
- Online Services
- With over 700 employees in nine locations Ogier provides multi-jurisdictional legal advice across all time zones.
- We get straight to the point, managing complexity to get to the essentials. Our global network of offices covers every time zone. We are the only law firm to advise on BVI, Cayman Islands, Guernsey, Jersey and Luxembourg law.