Ogier has announced six promotions across its Business Development, IT, Knowledge Management and Finance teams.
"These are six well-deserved promotions that reflect some very hard work by talented team members who are playing an increasingly senior role within their teams," said Group Partner and Chief Operating Officer Jamie Bore.
"We continue to invest in and grow our market-leading business services teams in parallel with our development and targeted recruitment activity across our legal teams."
The promoted team members are:
- Gordon Aird (Jersey) - Business Systems Manager
- Kate Kirk (Jersey) – Director of Marketing and Communications
- Emma Marett (Jersey) - Business Development Manager
- Nylah Rampersad (Cayman) - Finance Manager
- Aveana Watler (Cayman) - Executive Legal Secretary
- Marta Wozniak (Jersey) - Knowledge Management Adviser