As Global Strategy Partner Jonathan works closely with Ogier's Executive Board in the formulation and implementation of strategy across Ogier's global platform. As Head of Local Legal Services Jonathan has responsibility for the provision of local legal services within Ogier's home jurisdictions.
Jonathan's personal practice covers:
- Offshore relocations for UHNWI, HNWI and Family Offices
- Offshore relocations for businesses and corporates
- Property Rich M&A transactions
- Commercial Real Estate
- Directorships on Private Wealth and Real Estate company boards
Jonathan's Local Legal Services role sees him taking responsibility for local legal services within Ogier's home jurisdictions including:
- Private Client
- Business and commercial law
- Competition law
- Employment law
- Dispute resolution
- Property and construction law
- Planning and environmental law
- Regulatory law
- Wills, probate and estate planning
Jonathan is recognised as one of the leading legal advisers to the high net worth community and he works closely with Ogier's private client and trust teams in providing responsive, professional and discreet first class services.
Jonathan holds an LLM Master of Laws degree in International Commercial Law and an LLB (Hons) degree in law. He is a Jersey Advocate and before joining Ogier in 2007 qualified as an English Solicitor and an Australian Solicitor having worked for a number of years in both London and Sydney at a top tier global law firm.
2011 - Advocate, Jersey, Channel Islands
2005 - Solicitor, New South Wales, Australia
2000 - Solicitor, England and Wales