Our experienced, responsive and flexible multi-jurisdictional teams work seamlessly with our legal colleagues on all forms of debt capital market transactions using BVI, Cayman, Guernsey, Jersey and/or Luxembourg structures.
This includes utilising special purpose vehicles (SPVs), including bankruptcy remote orphan SPVs, for specialist and sovereign debt issues; covered, high yield and investment grade bond issues; note programmes; syndicated loans and re-packs.
- Formation and administration of the SPV and charitable trust
- Act as share trustee for orphan structures
- Provision of corporate or individual independent directors
- Document review and transaction management
- Provision of AML officers
- Assist in AEOI reporting
- Registration for LEI
- Preparation of management account
- Act as Process agent
Trust and Agency Services
We work closely with investors, corporates and financial institutions to provide innovative solutions that manage the complexity of the financing transaction while addressing to their unique needs.
- Facility agent
- Bond/Note trustee
- Security trustee
- Escrow agent
- Cash custodian
- Calculation agent
- Paying agent